Quebec experiences all four seasons. Consequently, it can be challenging to circulate fresh air throughout your home during the hottest and coldest months of the year. Instead, you must breathe in the air coming through your ducts, which are difficult to reach and almost impossible to clean yourself.
WHY SHOULD YOU HAVE YOUR DUCTS CLEANED?
Professional duct cleaning helps :
- Create a clean and healthy environment
- Reduce pollen, mould and bacteria buildup
- Eliminate unpleasant odours
- Improve air circulation (and save money on your utility bills!)
WHY CHOOSE SCI+V?
- Fast and professional service
- Attentive and knowledgeable staff
- Transparent pricing
AIR CONDITIONER CLEANING
Over time, your air conditioner can become clogged with dirt and bacteria that can lead to mould growth. Cleaning it will make it work like new.
When should you have your wall-mounted air conditioner cleaned?
If you notice:
- Water dripping from the unit
- Debris or an unpleasant odour when using it
- Dust and debris caked on the outside of the unit
- You’re having more frequent allergic reactions
If you experience any of the above, it’s time to have your wall-mounted air conditioner professionally cleaned and maintained.
DRYER VENT CLEANING
Every time you dry your clothes, small fibres called lint come loose and end up in your dryer vent. If you want to ensure your unit continues to work as intended for years to come, it’s important to schedule regular maintenance. Do you empty the lint filter every load? While important to do so, it’s not enough. If the hose becomes clogged, your unit can become less efficient. Moreover, because dryer hoses are often long and winding, it’s recommended that you leave this task to the professionals.
When should you have your dryer vent cleaned?
- It takes longer than usual to dry your clothes
- You smell a burning odour
- The dryer overheats
- There’s lint buildup around the dryer door or exhaust vent
When was the last time you had your dryer vent serviced? If you can’t remember or it was more than a year ago, contact us to make an appointment.
AIR EXCHANGER CLEANING
Air exchanger ducts are small and difficult to clean because dirt and bacteria stick to the inner walls. Therefore, it’s important to clean them regularly. Regular maintenance helps eliminate bacteria and prevent mould and mildew growth. It also improves your indoor air quality and extends the life of your unit.
When should you have your air exchanger cleaned?
If you notice:
Demandez un estimé
- It’s difficult to control the humidity levels in your home
- There’s dust buildup around the air vents
- There’s more dust in the air than usual
- Your allergy symptoms are more intense and frequent